PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING
OUR ORDER FORM
OUR ORDER FORM
- As our bridges are made to order we would like you to use the form attached below to let us know all your requirements. We will then be able to provide you with a provisional quotation and ultimately a bridge which is exactly what you need for your railway.
- You will need to decide the following details of your bridge:
- DESIGN: Choose one of our designs or tell us your ideas
- GAUGE: Tell us what gauge your railway is, usually 32mm or 45mm
- SCALE: These two gauges are used with several scales based on narrow gauge or standard gauge railways. It is helpful for us to know the scale of your railway
- BRIDGE LENGTH: Our prices are based on standard lengths but you can stipulate any exact length up to 3 metres and we will build the bridge to the length you require
- SINGLE OR DOUBLE TRACK: Prices are based on single tracks but we can increase the width to accommodate double tracks at the standard price plus 35%
- PARAPET RAILS: Some bridges with the structure below the track can have railings or parapet rails fitted. Tell us if you would like to include parapet rails at £60.00 per metre of bridge
- ALUMINIUM or POWDER COATED FINISH: We supply bridges in their bare aluminium state but you can choose to have your bridge powder coated. Ask us for more details about powder coating
We do not require any payment before the bridge is complete although some customers may wish to provide a small deposit or split the overall payment. We accept payment by direct bank transfer, cheque, cash or Paypal (+3%).
Details will be provided on request.
QUOTATION and SPECIFICATION
On receipt of your completed order form you will receive an acknowledgement via email. A detailed drawing will be produced for your approval along with a quotation. Specifications can be altered right up to the point at which construction begins.
Please follow up your order form with an email or telephone call if you do not receive a response from us within 48 hours.
As a one-man operation, production is subject to the number of current orders. However, you will be given a rough estimate of turnaround time when you place your order. You will be kept up to date with progress throughout production.
PACKAGING and DELIVERY
Bridges are securely packaged in new or recycled card and bubble wrap and delivered via one of the main courier services, e.g. UPS, Hermes, generally booked through www.interparcel.com. Insurance is recommended for orders over £100 and is available on request. A standard delivery charge is made for delivery of bridges up to 1500mm. However for bridges of 1500mm and above delivery and packing is charged at cost by arrangement with the customer. Where possible and practical, we like to meet the customer half way to hand over in person. This eliminates the possibility of your bridge getting damaged in transit. We charge a nominal fee for this.
If the bridge is not considered satisfactory, returns at the customer's own cost are accepted for a full refund.
For more information prior to ordering your bridge please visit our FAQ and TERMS & CONDITIONS on the Welcome Page drop down menu.